Dr. Bikiran Prasad Barua
Phones: + 880-31-617078; Cell: +880-1199740064; +880-1823139841
- a) Atisa- The Great
- b) A Short Biography of Ven’ble Atisa Dipankar Srijnan
- c) Priyananda Mahajiban
- d) Wholeness and Freeness (Bengali Trnslated) (Lecture of Master Hsing Yun)
- e) Equality and Peace (Bengali Translated) ( Lecture of Master Hsing Yun)
- f) The Fundamental Concepts of Buddhism (Bengali Translated) (Lecture of Master Hsing Yun)
- g) On Economics, Emotions and Ethics (Bengali Translated) (Lecture of Master Hsing Yun)
- h) Environmental and Spiritual Preservation (Bengali Translated) (Lecture of Master Hsing Yun)
- i) Buddhism and its Perspectives published in 2011
Awards: Deshabandhu (Friend of the Country); Lokanandita-Lokatilak(People’s Rejoiced- People’s Leader); Shantiduta(Messenger of Peace);Dharmaratna (Jewel of Dhamma); Biswa Bouddha Maharatna( World Buddhist Great Jewel); Upasak Ratna(Jewel of Devotees); Certificate of Merit by Korean Monks; Appreciation Plaque by the WFBY; Certificate of Appreciation by the WFBY; Atisa Dipankar Srigyan Gold Medal.
President: Aburkhil Janakalyan Samiti-Bangladesh( A Regional Center of the WFBY in Bangladesh)
Fouders: Many Educational Institutions, Organizations
Countries Traveled: More than 25 countries of the world.
Family Status: Wife Prof. Priti Kana Barua ( Retired Principal of a Government College in Bangladesh; Daughter Sangeeta Barua M.A. in English(living in Canada);Daughter Engineer Souroni Barua(living in U.K)- a Civil Engineer.