Ven. Bulgan Tumeehuu
From Buddhism and Australia
Ven. Bulgan Tumeehuu, (Ph.D)
- born in 1959, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- graduated from the Mongolian Buddhist University in 1982 as teacher of Buddhist Philosophy and History with BA degree.
- and graduated from the International relation study department at the National University of Mongolia(NUM) in 1985,
- worked as teacher and professor of Philosophy and history at the Universities of Mongolia including the NUM since 1982,
- received MA degree on the Middle way tenets of Buddhism at the NUM in 1996,
- defeated doctorate thesis for Ph. degree on the great compassion and wisdom reflection in the Boddhicharyavatara by Shantideva, at the Institute of Philosophy, Sociology and Law of the Natianal Academy Of Mongolia, in 1999,
- recieved gabju degree of Buddhist Philosophy and knowledge at the Gandan Monastery, the Mongolian Buddhist Center in 2001,
- serve as honorable professor and senior teacher at the Mongolian Buddhist University since 1982 untill now
- act as Secretary -General of Asian buddhist Conference For Peace since 1998 untill now,
- act as Presidential member of Mongolian chapter of ACRP,
- work as professor and researsh teacher of Religion and Philosophy study department at the NUM since 1998 up to now,