Ven. Dr. Shih Lien-Hai
From Buddhism and Australia
- 1.Inherited the dharma lineage of Ten-tai Sect as the 46th descendent
- 2.Inherited the dharma lineage of Fa-yan Sect as the 11th descendent
- 3.Inherited the dharma lineage of Ling-chi Sect as the 45th descendent
- 4.Inherited the dharma lineage of Chao-tung Sect as the 48th descendent
- 5.Inherited the dharma linage of Huen-men Sect as the 14th descendent
- 6.Inherited the dharma linage of Wei-yang Sect as the 15th descendent
- Professor of the Institute of China Buddhism # General Administrator of the Institute of China Buddhism # Dean of Students of the Institute of China Buddhism # Elected as the standing director of Chinese Monastery Association
- Elected as standing director of the China Organization of Tathagata Dharma Administration
- Elected as the chairman of Taipei Buddhist Sangha Sponsor Association
- Elected as standing committee of Chinese Buddhist Sangha Sponsor Association
- Elected as standing director of Chinese Monastery Association
- Elected as director of Taipei Buddhist Association
- Instituted the Lotus Sea Temple and assuming the capacity of abbot
- Instituted the Seven-gem Crystal Temple, assuming the abbot capacity
- Nominated as director of Dharma Sect Journal
- Nominated as the instructor of Chinese International Vegetarian Association
- Nominated as director of Association of Chinese Buddhist Merit and Charity
- Nominated as the advisor of Protection Society against Criminal Victims
- Nominated as councilor of Taoyuan Buddhist Association
- Instituted the Buddhist Tripitaka Dharma Center, assuming the capacity of president
- Elected as the administrator and executive committee of the Worldwide Chinese Sangha Association
- Elected as executive committee of World Buddhist Sangha Association
- Nominated as the president of World Buddhist Sangha Youth.
- Elected as the chairman of World Buddhist Development Association
- Having visited the four most famous Buddhist mountains in China, spreading the affinity all over Chinese mainland.
- To administer Buddhism in popular TV stations
- Being invited to preach Buddhism in military and private prisons.
- Sponsoring and assuming vice president in Almsgiving Ceremony in Kaohsiung
- Hosted the national praising and almsgiving ceremony, inviting the most honorable Buddhist monk, Rev. Wu-ming as the instructor
- Being awarded by the Sangha Association for collaborating with the Buddhist community to acquire the recognition of Buddhist calendar
- Consolidated the Sangha societies to dedicate in rescue of 921 earthquake
- Being invited by Chinese Buddhist Society to the South Buddha Temple in Ha-men of Fu-kien Province to preside the praying and transcending ceremony for the victims of SARS
- Presently, sitting in the president of World Buddhist Sangha Youth, dedicating in the promotion of international exchange of Buddhism as to spread Buddha dharma.
- Having attended many international Buddhist conferences, appearing in the countries of southeast and northeast Asia.